Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2024 16:48:30 +0200
From: Andrea Gelmini <andrea.gelmini@...il.com>
To: Filipe Manana <fdmanana@...nel.org>
Cc: Mikhail Gavrilov <mikhail.v.gavrilov@...il.com>,
	Linux List Kernel Mailing <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	dsterba@...e.com, josef@...icpanda.com
Subject: Re: 6.10/regression/bisected - after f1d97e769152 I spotted increased
 execution time of the kswapd0 process and symptoms as if there is not enough memory

Il giorno gio 4 lug 2024 alle ore 15:47 Andrea Gelmini
<andrea.gelmini@...il.com> ha scritto:
> I send you everything when I collect enough data.

Here we are.

Kernel rc6+branch:
    Output of bfptrace:
    https://pastebin.com/P9RFp5mg

    Recording of tar session: (summary: start fast, then flipping super slow)
    https://asciinema.org/a/BxYI83TkrlOhEe42IWXNY135D

    Recording of htop session: (summary: PSI high and two threads at 100%)
    https://asciinema.org/a/ZwGSepZZ8TSpFfPssACUUXcCB

Kernel 6.6.36:
    Recording of tar session: (summary: tar always fast)
    https://asciinema.org/a/a6dOkbjyPFkkQ5aNTaRiFD3H8

    Recording of htop session: (summary: no threads and PSI load)
    https://asciinema.org/a/mFsypWzHfSdsjrIQf8zpzNpKo

If you need to run for longer time, I can do it in the weekend.
If you need dump of my BTRFS fs, no problem, but I need 'btrfs image
-s" working (point is: scrambling filenames).

Thanks a lot,
Gelma