Date: 2 Aug 2024 04:19:55 +0000
From: "Antonov|DPR" <privateservices@...n.intartek.com>
To: linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Kazakhstan Crude Oil Product Offer REF:svzfff01

Dear linux-kernel,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Antonov, and I am
a sales representative authorized by leading refineries in
Kazakhstan to negotiate the sale of crude oil products worldwide.

If you are interested in purchasing crude oil products, we can
facilitate the process. The refinery has sufficient product
allocation to supply to serious buyers.

We currently offer a range of products including Petcoke, Ultra-
Low Sulphur Diesel, East Siberia-Pacific Ocean (ESPO) Blend,
Russian Light Cycle Oil (LCO), LNG, LPG, Jet Fuel, and more. All
our products meet SGS and GOST-R standards, and we guarantee
timely delivery.

Thank you for your attention. I look forward to your response and
to discussing further details.

Best regards,
Antonov

Message REF1: jaahuqi02Q
Message Timestamp: 8/2/2024 4:19:55 a.m.