Date:	Tue, 7 Aug 2007 13:01:10 -0500
From:	"ericj" <ericj@...cj.net>
To:	"Kok, Auke" <auke-jan.h.kok@...el.com>
Cc:	Jeff Garzik <jeff@...zik.org>, NetDev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: e100 (was: eepro100) - Nobody Cares (hardware?)

I want to thank everyone who helped with this.

It was proven to be a hardware issue. The board designer had left a GPIO
pin in an indeterminate state because he was planning to use it later to
do something with the battery charge circuitry.

I apologize for wasting everyone's time.

On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 17:45:09 -0700, Kok, Auke wrote

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=42302&package_id=68544

--

"A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something" -- Frank Capra

Eric Johnson