Date:	Wed, 28 May 2008 07:12:07 +0100
From:	Gerrit Renker <gerrit@....abdn.ac.uk>
To:	davem@...emloft.net
Cc:	dccp@...r.kernel.org, netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [DCCP] [Patch 0/7]: Bug fixes and format updates

Not so happy with yesterday's submission. I wished I could have spared
you the trouble; I would like to improve this for future submissions:

As a rule, I will not ask you to pull patches that haven't had any previous
mailing list review.

The patches submitted yesterday had been posted to the list earlier, and had
been in the test tree for a while; but perhaps that was too long ago or was
not clear.

I will try to make clearer in the future where review is needed.

There are several ways for people to contribute. There is a web interface
to browse the changesets: http://eden-feed.erg.abdn.ac.uk and code under
review is available in several formats:

- tree:       git://eden-feed.erg.abdn.ac.uk/dccp_exp  (subtree dccp)
- tarball:   http://eden-feed.erg.abdn.ac.uk/latest-dccp-test-tree.tar.bz2
- snapshots: http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/users/gerrit/dccp/testing_dccp/test-tree/

Mixing format changes and bug fixes ... yes, also my error, will in
future create separate changesets.

For the moment, I have recoded the patch(es) that you have asked me to
and have isolated bug fixes from the tree for a separate submission.

I hope we can keep this constructive,
Gerrit