Date:	Mon, 11 Aug 2008 17:56:58 -0700
From:	"Pravin Bathija" <pbathija@...c.com>
To:	<netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: [Qdisc] Prioritizing traffic per vlan using qdisc.

For example if I create 3 vlans on interface 0 :  eth0.1, eth0.2 and
eth0.3 I want to assign them priorities of 1, 2 and 3 respectively (1
being the highest and 3 the lowest)

-----Original Message-----
From: netdev-owner@...r.kernel.org [mailto:netdev-owner@...r.kernel.org]
On Behalf Of Pravin Bathija
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 5:48 PM
To: netdev@...r.kernel.org

Using Linux 2.6.23 I want to create multiple Vlans for voice, data,
video etc. The requirement is to prioritize each vlan on the ingress and
egress. I am looking at qdisc to do this however without success. Could
you please advise is there is a way to do this using qdisc tc(traffic
control) commands. If not - is there another way to do this in Linux ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pravin