Date:	Sun, 02 Jan 2011 07:53:27 -0500
From:	Zhu Yanlai <zhuyanlai@...india.org>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Waiting to hear from you

Waiting to hear from you

Please open the attached file, for more details. I am Mdm. Zhu Yanlai,
the Assistant Chief Executive of Bank of China Hong Kong. I will need
you to assist me in executing a bussiness project worth US$25.5 Million.

I shall furnish you with more information about this operation when I
receive your responds.

Best Regards,
Mdm. Zhu Yanlai
Email:  zhuyanlzh@....com

believed to be clean.

Download attachment "VIEW THE ATTACHMENT READ THE RESTITUTION LETTER.doc" of type "application/msword" (23040 bytes)