Date:	Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:58:08 +0200
From:	Hemant-vilas RAMDASI <hemant.ramdasi@...ricsson.com>
To:	Rémi Denis-Courmont
	<remi.denis-courmont@...ia.com>
Cc:	Srinidhi KASAGAR <srinidhi.kasagar@...ricsson.com>,
Subject: RE: about phonet pipe controller

Hi,

Yes, I agree that build-time option is not required..But what are those corner cases?

> > Do you have any suggestions?
>
> I'm sorry but I don't really get where you're trying to get. The code
> had more
> bugs than I could fix by myself, especially when I don't have the
> hardware and
> the specification.

As far as I know, connect() API was not there initially. It was implemented as part
of pipe-controller after your feedback.
We would like to modify connect to create pipe in disabled mode and enable it in
setsockopt call.
Basically the problem with current implementation is that there is no way today for
anyone to disable/enable pipe.

Regards,
Hemant