Date:	Sun, 18 Mar 2012 14:42:33 -0400
From:	John Lavenia <laveniaent@...il.com>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Exploding businesses?

 Hi {!firstname_fix},

In the F.R.E.E video series I sent
out yesterday, I've laid out for you
a plan for you to personally benefit
(HUGELY) using online video.

http://www.boldstatementmarketing.com/profitwithvideo/?setuser=1199

I've literally revealed the step-by-step
plan people are using to dominate the
web and attract floods of paying customers.

If you are currently a business owner,
you can use these strategies and tools to
literally swipe customers away from the
competition and create a huge increase
in your customer base and pro.fits.

I'm watching realtors, brokers,
finance professionals (it's tax season -
just in time!), network marketers and
more follow the plan I've laid out for
you to attract more of the customers
they want and their businesses are
exploding.

Making more with what you do simply
boils down to getting your message across
and getting in front of people.

See exactly how to do it

http://www.boldstatementmarketing.com/profitwithvideo/?setuser=1199

But, if you're someone who isn't a
business owner, you can pro.fit from
these same strategies starting immediately.

The bottom line is that you can make a difference
(a HUGE difference) in your own bottom line this year
as well as that of others...

Just Watch:

http://www.boldstatementmarketing.com/profitwithvideo/?setuser=1199

To your success,
John Lavenia

PS: I've included $1,000 in f.r.e.e gifts for you
including our team making your first video for
you...I apologize in advance but I'm going to
have to shut the f.r.e.e. bonusus down sooner
than expected, maybe in the next day or two because
of how much response we've gotten.

There's only so many f.r.e.e. videos my team is
able to make.

Don't miss out.

http://www.boldstatementmarketing.com/profitwithvideo/?setuser=1199