Date:	Sat, 12 May 2012 00:10:25 +0200
From:	Sven Eckelmann <sven@...fation.org>
To:	b.a.t.m.a.n@...ts.open-mesh.org
Cc:	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>, ordex@...istici.org,
	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [B.A.T.M.A.N.] pull request: batman-adv 2012-05-11

On Friday, May 11, 2012 06:01:44 PM David Miller wrote:
> From: Antonio Quartulli <ordex@...istici.org>
> Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:21:17 +0200
>
> > this is a fixed version of the pull request issued on 2012-05-09.
> >
> > Comments introduced in this patchset are not following the net-tree
> > guidelines. Another patch changing all the already existing comments
> > will follow later.
> >
> > New exported functions follow the new name convention we discussed so
> > far. A patch renaming all the existing exported functions will follow.
> Pulled, but you have to cleanup the namespace on lots of other
> functions too.
>
> For example, the packet receive handle register/unregister routines
> you added in this series as well.
>
> Go through the entire batman-adv stack, and if the function or data
> object is not static, make sure it has a batadv_*() prefix.

The patches for this are posted on the batman-adv mailinglist [1]. I am
currently splitting this large patch for easier consumption.

Thanks,
	Sven

[1] https://lists.open-mesh.org/pipermail/b.a.t.m.a.n/2012-May/007062.html
Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (837 bytes)