Date:	Tue, 25 Sep 2012 13:18:10 +0200
From:	Alexey ORISHKO <alexey.orishko@...ricsson.com>
To:	Oliver Neukum <oneukum@...e.de>
Cc:	"bjorn@...k.no" <bjorn@...k.no>,
	"linux-usb@...r.kernel.org" <linux-usb@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: removing the timer from cdc-ncm

I had a brief look at cdc_ncm and a few corrections needed:
- remove the following:
#include <linux/hrtimer.h>
/* Restart the timer, if amount of datagrams is less than given value */
#define	CDC_NCM_RESTART_TIMER_DATAGRAM_CNT	3
#define	CDC_NCM_TIMER_PENDING_CNT		2
#define CDC_NCM_TIMER_INTERVAL			(400UL * NSEC_PER_USEC)
In struct cdc_ncm_ctx {
	struct hrtimer tx_timer;
	struct tasklet_struct bh;

In cdc_ncm_unbind():
	if (hrtimer_active(&ctx->tx_timer))
		hrtimer_cancel(&ctx->tx_timer);

	tasklet_kill(&ctx->bh);

I didn't have time to check the new logic for data path, but I've
tried to run it on Ubuntu 12.04.
Linux host got panic right after data path has been established
(i.e. connected to mobile network).

Regards,
Alexey