Date:	Tue, 28 May 2013 10:42:58 +0800
From:	Cong Wang <amwang@...hat.com>
To:	Bjørn Mork <bjorn@...k.no>
Cc:	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>, netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [Patch net-next v9 00/11] vxlan: add ipv6 support

On Mon, 2013-05-27 at 15:07 +0200, Bjørn Mork wrote:
> Cong Wang <amwang@...hat.com> writes:
>
> > On Mon, 2013-05-27 at 02:30 -0700, David Miller wrote:
> >>
> >> And you had the nerve to complain when we were unwilling to merge this
> >> not-ready garbage into 3.10?!?!  Are you kidding me?
> >
> > Please fix the netfilter erorrs too:
> >
> > http://marc.info/?l=netfilter-devel&m=136849956816787&w=2
> >
> > which were reported by me two weeks ago, NO ONE cares!
>
> I am pretty sure you are wrong about that.

It is true that no one replies to my report, maybe someone fixed it
without Cc'ing me, but how could I know that since my RH email doesn't
subscribe any mailing list.

> > Just complaining about vxlan seems unfair. :)
>
> Would you prefer that I didn't report this bug?  Do you believe the
> existence of other bugs means that you don't need to test your patches?
> Are your for real?

Obviously no, you take a wrong point.

My point is you should care other IPV6=m errors as much as you care for
vxlan ones. I don't see any reply from you when I reported the netfilter
errors, even after two weeks! For me this sounds like you are ignoring
them on purpose, although I don't mind...

> Give me one reason why I should bother even looking at your next
> submission.  Just to make it clear:  No comments from me the next time
> you post this set only means that I didn't test it.  Which seems
> likely given your ability to take any feedback at all.

You said "I see that you don't bother listen to advice", this is
OBVIOUSLY not true, I really did compile with three different configs,
just due a stupid mistake I took my IPV6=n config as IPV6=m config.

Your conclusion like this one is really offending, and I can't see any
respect for my work from your reply.

I am sorry for my mistake, and I always welcome for any feedbacks, but
just please be with respect. If next time I still see offending reply
like this, I will just ignore you. Sorry, but this is my right. :(