Date:	Thu, 04 Sep 2014 11:09:47 +0200
From:	Daniel Borkmann <dborkman@...hat.com>
To:	Kostantinos Katsaros <dinos.katsaros@...il.com>
CC:	Vlad Yasevich <vyasevich@...il.com>,
	netdev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>, linux-sctp@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: SCTP research inquiry

On 09/04/2014 10:54 AM, Kostantinos Katsaros wrote:
> Dear Daniel, Vlad,

[Also putting linux-sctp in Cc]

> Thank you for your replies.
>
> @ Daniel
> I will have a look in the methods you suggested.
> However, DCE comes with net-next-2.6 and a specific version (git tag
> fed66381d65a35198639f564365e61a7f256bf79). It is also tested with
> linux-stable 3.4.5 but it requires some patching that is not provided
> in full. So I would have to see check what are the differences between
> those two and possibly apply the changes by hand.

I hope I didn't miss anything, but these are the commits that come
to my mind that are related and have been worked on quite recently:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-next.git/commit/?id=4c47af4d5eb2c2f78f886079a3920a7078a6f0a0
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-next.git/commit/?id=433131ba03c511a84e1fda5669c70cf8b44702e1
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-next.git/commit/?id=b82e8f31acc7d799638692e65ff017f3e1b6a43d
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-next.git/commit/?id=e575235fc6026bb75e166ff68f84118c62d73f94