Date:	Mon, 02 Nov 2015 23:10:14 -0500 (EST)
From:	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: nothing other than BUG fixes please

If it's not a bug fix, I really don't want to see it submitted at
this time.  No exceptions.

Things will stay this way until some short period after the merge
window opens and I open up net-next and patchwork to new feature
patches and cleanups.

Anyone violating this will not even get an email reply from me,
I will simply toss your submission from patchwork silently.  It's
simply too much pointless work for me to keep reminding people
what I explicitly state on the list about the state of the trees
we develop under.

The best part is this will only punish the people who don't pay
attention and just blindly come post patches here when it's convenient
for them to submit patches, rather than actually reading the list and
making an effort to participate in development properly.