Date:	Tue, 1 Mar 2016 21:54:04 +0200 (EET)
From:	Jack <kadinsempozyumu@...ya.edu.tr>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: hi beautiful

hi,

I am seriously looking for some love and affection, I'm an adventurous, hardworking, seriously committed and kind person. My current priority is my daughter, my work, my health and fitness. I'm a devoted father on the weekends, but missing someone special to share my life. I would like to find someone who shares my commitment to live, health and fitness, but also has unique interests and wants to try new things with me, for the rest of our lives.
I know it will be difficult for you to understand, but I will be glad if you to write me and tell me a little about yourself and if you will be interested in knowing more about me and I hope this will be the beginning of a very successful relationship for us.
Kind regards,

Jack.