Date:   Tue, 05 Dec 2017 01:30:19 -0600
From:   ''CCB ENTERPRISE'' <ythompson@...idea.com>
To:     Recipients <ythompson@...idea.com>
Subject: Re:

Hello Dear,

we saw your product on google we are interested in some of your product, can you send me your product catalog or price list for our review?

kindly reply so that we can make a trial order

Thanks
Sales Rep.

Yvette Thompson
Special Education Coordinator

5216

ythompson@...idea.com<mailto:ythompson@...idea.com>

[Total Education Solutions]<http://www.tesidea.com/>
2221 Livernois, Suite 101 Troy, MI 48083
Be part of the solution. Be part of our team.
        [Like us on Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/TESLosAngeles/>    [http://www.tesidea.com/images/Twitter2.gif] <https://twitter.com/TES4kids>    [http://www.tesidea.com/images/LinkedIn2.gif] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/66140>    [http://www.tesidea.com/images/instagram.png] <https://www.instagram.com/tes4kids/>

This email message and any attachments hereto may include confidential and/or proprietary information and is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein. If you are not the intended recipient of this email message, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender by telephone at the number listed above and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any prints thereof.