Date:   Sat, 29 Dec 2018 10:15:06 +0100
From:   mustapha ali <mustaphaali0001@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: GREETINGS FROM MR.MUSTAPHA ALI.

My Dear Friend.

Greetings.

I know this message will come to you as a surprise, My name is Mr.
Mustapha Ali a banker in Bank of Africa Burkina Faso West Africa,
Please i want to transfer an abandoned sum of 13.5 Million United
States Dollars into your account, if you are interested do not
hesitate to get back to me with your personal information listed
bellow for trust and confident.

My dear you are going to provide account for transfer of the fund in
your favor by our bank management and once the fund transferred into
your account 50% is for you and 50% for me.

The transaction is risk free and there will be no harm, I will like
you to contact me back immediately after reading this message with
your personal information bellow for trust and confident to enable me
feed you with more details concerning how the transaction will
executed before we can proceed ahead for mutual benefit.

I know the source of the fund and I assure you of receiving it into
your account without any problem.

 I am looking forward to hear back from you urgently.

1. Full name:.........
2. Home  Address:.........
 4. Occupation:.............
6. Country:........
8. Your Passport or ID card or Driving License

Thanks.

Yours faithfully

Mr. Mustapha Ali.