Date:   Thu, 31 Jan 2019 02:26:50 -0800
From:   Mr Mark Guer <ofile6045@...il.com>
To:     netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: WE ARE SUCCESSFUL AT LAST

Dear Colleague,

On a very happy note and bearing in mind the staunch commitment that you had put into the quest to see that the fund was transferred to you for claim as we had arranged but to no avail, I write to inform you that at last, the fund transfer had been a SUCCESS. Since all our effort in conjunction with yours were met with various failures and disappointments after the other, there was an influential party from Britain that was approached on our behalf by a Finance & Management Supports Initiatives(a consulting firm); and with her (influential  party) imputes, the Fund was paid out and I have collected my own share. Presently, I am in  Ecuador where, in partnership with a core investor in the Mining Sector of their economy, we are investing in the industry

But, I am not oblivious of the fact that you did your best in that context, although, it seem  that element of doubt crept in. You were not to blame,
 as there were many circumstances that would reflect such skepticism to any reasonable being.For your sincere but unfruitful sacrifices, I pressurized the influential woman to  concede some amount as COMPENSATION to you, for the resource that you imp lunged even the time and inconveniences

The sum of $US 800,000.00 was what she agreed to as your compensation value, and the sum  was made in draft but, because of my appointment in Ecuador and too, I could not get through  to you since your number at any time indicated "not in use", I then handed it over to the  Secretary of the Finance & Management Supports Initiatives, the consulting firm

His name is Mr Emmanuel Nduka
Email: emmanduka04@...il.com

The Secretary is very much informed by me about you and I instructed him to hand over the  Draft you as soon as you contact him. I gave him the CODE 555, which you have to mention for  identification. Note that at times I will be in the site and the Internet does not work  there. Only when I am in the city.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Mark Guer