Date:   Thu, 23 May 2019 14:43:48 +0200
From:   Andrew Lunn <andrew@...n.ch>
To:     Benjamin Beckmeyer <beb@...-engel.de>
Cc:     netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: DSA setup IMX6ULL and Marvell 88E6390 with 2 Ethernet Phys - CPU
 Port is not working

> thanks for your reply. You're right, both PHYs are 10/100.
>
> I already added a fixed-link like this:
>
> 			port@0 {
> 				reg = <0>;
> 				label = "cpu";
> 				ethernet = <&fec1>;
> 				phy-mode = "rmii";
> 				phy-handle = <&switch0phy0>;
>                                 fixed-link {
>                                         speed = <100>;
>                                         full-duplex;
>                                 };
> 			};
>
> I hope you mean that with fixed-phy? But this doesn't changed anything.

You probably have multiple issues, and it is not going to work until
you have them all solved.

You can get access to the registers etc, using patches from:

https://github.com/vivien/linux.git dsa/debugfs

I've only seen the external MDIO bus on the 6390 used for C45 PHYs. So
there is a chance the driver code for C22 is broken?

      Andrew