Date:   Wed, 9 Oct 2019 09:40:38 +0200
From:   Marc Kleine-Budde <mkl@...gutronix.de>
To:     Jakub Kicinski <jakub.kicinski@...ronome.com>
Cc:     netdev@...r.kernel.org, davem@...emloft.net, kernel@...gutronix.de,
        linux-can@...r.kernel.org,
        Oliver Hartkopp <socketcan@...tkopp.net>,
        Bastian Stender <bst@...gutronix.de>,
        Elenita Hinds <ecathinds@...il.com>,
        Kurt Van Dijck <dev.kurt@...dijck-laurijssen.be>,
        Maxime Jayat <maxime.jayat@...ile-devices.fr>,
        Robin van der Gracht <robin@...tonic.nl>,
        Oleksij Rempel <ore@...gutronix.de>,
        David Jander <david@...tonic.nl>
Subject: Re: pull-request: can-next 2019-10-07

On 10/8/19 9:09 PM, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 16:38:14 +0200, Marc Kleine-Budde wrote:
>> Hello David,
>>
>> this is a pull request for net-next/master consisting of 12 patches.
>>
>> The first patch is by Andy Shevchenko for the mcp251x driver and removes
>> the legacy platform data from all in-tree users and the driver.
>>
>> The next two patches target the peak_canfd driver, the first one is by
>> me and fixes several checkpatch warnings, the second one is by Stephane
>> Grosjean and adds hardware timestamps to the rx skbs.
>>
>> Followed by two patches for the xilinx_can driver. Again the first is by
>> me and fixes checkpatch warnings, the second one is by Anssi Hannula and
>> avoids non-requested bus error frames, which improves performance.
>>
>> Pankaj Sharma's patch for the m_can driver adds support for the one shot
>> mode.
>>
>> YueHaibing provides a patch for the grcan driver to use
>> devm_platform_ioremap_resource() to simplify code.
>>
>> Joakim Zhang provides a similar patch for the flexcan driver.
>>
>> The last 4 patches are by me and target the rx-offload infrastructure.
>> The first 3 fix checkpatch warnings, the last one removes a no-op
>> function.
>
> Hi Marc,
>
> I think the correction should have been s/Substract/Subtract/,
> sorry for the nit pick.

Thanks for noticing that. checkpatch wasn't complaining about my new
typo though :)

> Would you be able to fix that up or do you prefer to do a follow up?

As another patch from the pull request is broken, I've asked David to
not merge it. I've squashed your fix into the original patch.

Thanks,
Marc

--
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (489 bytes)