Date:   Tue, 24 Mar 2020 01:55:58 -0400
From:   "Dr. (Mrs.) Mary Clark" <info@...rk.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Good Day Dear!!!

With your permission I want to present to you my sincere initiatives and
proposals.

In the spirit of faith, solidarity, humanity and common sense appeal to
your wisdom and kindness as a human of this planet with the request
friendship sustains me if you consider setting up a foundation for
humanitarian work with $12.5 Million American United States Dollars
inherited from my late husband who was an industrialist.

I decided to donate these funds because I have no child and my days are
numbered according to my physician who always examines my health because I
was diagnosed by serious lung and breast cancer and will be going for my
third surgical operation next week, I want you to use these funds
nationally and internationally to people without hope, against which we
must not be careless.

I am Mrs Dr. (Mrs.)Mary Clark Aged 63, and childless, always cheerful with
a desire to do good and give those who need help. The principles which I
rely in life are faith, humanity, solidarity, respect and trust.Please
always put me in your daily prayers so that God will grant more days to my
leaving and confirm these funds into your hand.

Hoping to hearing from you soonest with your information that I will
submit to the bank for the transfer of this money to your account and your
delays in replying to this message will create an avenue of searching for
another person that will understand the nature of my situation in other to
handle this donation funds gloriously to the Kingdom of God.

I am urgently expecting your kind acceptance reply

Remain blessed with your family.

Dr. (Mrs.)Mary Clark