Date:   Fri, 29 May 2020 17:00:56 +0100
From:   baco uche <bankbankb38@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Eid Mubarak,

Assalam alaikum,

I am an active banker,  I saw your email address while browsing
through the bank DTC Screen in my office yesterday. now  I am in a
better position to transfer about $8.3 million US Dollars into a
foreign account. If you are willing and capable to work with me to
receive this fund into a personal or company's account, I will give
you the full detailed information. No risk is involved as it will pass
through normal banking procedures.

Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be
transfer to your account which we will shared between us in the ratio
of 50% for me,50% for you and both of us will share any expenses that
will come during the release/transfer from our bank, if you agree to
my business proposal. Further details of this Fund release and
transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your detail
Mail.

1)Your Full Names. (2)Your country. (3)Your Telephone
(4)Your Occupation .(5)Your Age. (6) Your full Address.
I will use these detail information’s to fill a release/transfer and
arrange some documents on your behalf in our bank here as the
beneficiary owner of this fund abandoned in our bank

Please contact me through my private Email:alhouttta@...il.com

Thanks
Alh Idriss Akim Outta