Date:   Sun, 31 May 2020 14:02:28 +0100
From:   Bayara Zazahid <markliver9@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

--
Dear Friend,

It's my pleasure to Brief you with this proposal for a financial and
business assistance.I know my message will come to you as a
surprise.Don't worry I was totally convinced to write you in reference
to the transfer of $12.5 Million Dollar to your account for onward
investment ( Hotel industries and Estate building management,Factory
and Textile Productions And Extraction of Raw Materials To finished
Product For Usage) or any profitable Oriented business in your
country.

I Need you to stand as my foreign partner for investment in your
country and also next of kin to these fund am about to transfer to you
if accepted by you to work with me and receive the fund Amounting to
$12.5 M. Please reply immediately if you are interested,so that I can
give you more information. Be Rest Assure that these fund transfer to
your custody is risk free and profit oriented to both of us.

To enable me start the process and remittance of the fund into your
bank account successfully within 10 banking days, I need the following
information from you by e-mail:

(1) Full Names:
(2) Residential Address:
(3) Country of Residence: