Date:   24 Oct 2020 23:20:43 +0000
From:   M Faraz <mfaraz201@...telcos.com>
To:     netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Cooperation

Hello there,

I am Muhammad Faraz. I hope you and your family are keeping safe
during this Covid-19 pandemic. I sent you an email a few days ago
but I did not receive a reply. I am not sure if you got that
email or not. Anyways, I got your contact from an online business
directory and I am contacting you because I have a proposal that
I think you may be interested in. Before I proceed, I want you to
keep an open mind and try your best to read my proposal
carefully. I represent the interest of my brother in-law who was
a former top politician in the Syrian Government cabinet. As you
probably know, there is a lot of crisis going on currently in
Syria with regards to the senseless war and killings. My brother
in-law is one of the few people that has spoken against this and
have been trying to advocate for a more peaceful and prosperous
country. Unfortunalely, his position has put him in a very
difficult situation with the ruling political party and they are
doing everything possible to falsely accuse him of plooting a
coup againt the Government. Due to this situation, my brother in-
law belives that he is at risk and he is now very scared for the
safety of his family especially his kids. In order to ensure that
his family is taken care of and protected incase anything happens
to him, he has asked me to help him find a foreign businessman
who can help him accommodate and invest the assets he has in
Europe. He wants these assets safely invested so that the future
and safety of his family can be secured.

I am contacting you with the hope that you will be interested in
helping us. We need your help to invest the funds in lucrative
projects in your country that will yeild good profits. Everything
will be handled in a legal and transparent manner and we will
handle all the logistics involved in the movement of the funds to
you. You will also be very much compensated for your help if you
decide to work with us. If this proposal interests you, please
kindly respond so that I can give you more details including the
proof of funds and other relevant details. I hope to hear from
you soon.

Regards,

Muhammad.