Date:   Thu, 3 Dec 2020 08:53:08 -0700
From:   David Ahern <dsahern@...il.com>
To:     Stephen Suryaputra <ssuryaextr@...il.com>
Cc:     netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: VRF NS for lladdr sent on the wrong interface

On 12/3/20 6:01 AM, Stephen Suryaputra wrote:
> The tests in fcnal-test.sh passed. There are two failures that are
> expected, I think. Attached is the output.

I'll take a look at the failures.

> If you agree that my patch is the right solution, I can send the patch
> out for review.

I think so, just trying to understand why that change was not needed
until now. Go ahead a send as a proper patch. Please add the commands
for this use case to fcnal-test.sh. There is a catch-all 'use_cases'
section. You can add it as a another one. Do the ping in both directions
after initial configuration and again after cycling the netdev -- shows
success after the route table re-ordering.