Date:   Wed, 18 Aug 2021 21:08:14 +0000
From:   Dexuan Cui <decui@...rosoft.com>
To:     Thomas Gleixner <tglx@...utronix.de>,
        Saeed Mahameed <saeed@...nel.org>,
        Leon Romanovsky <leon@...nel.org>
CC:     "linux-pci@...r.kernel.org" <linux-pci@...r.kernel.org>,
        "'netdev@...r.kernel.org'" <netdev@...r.kernel.org>,
        "'x86@...nel.org'" <x86@...nel.org>,
        Haiyang Zhang <haiyangz@...rosoft.com>,
        "'linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org'" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: [5.14-rc1] mlx5_core receives no interrupts with maxcpus=8

Sorry for the late response! I checked the below sys file, and the output is
exactly the same in the good/bad cases -- in both cases, I use maxcpus=8;
the only difference in the good case is that I online and then offline CPU 8~31:
for i in `seq 8 31`;  do echo 1 >  /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu$i/online; done
for i in `seq 8 31`;  do echo 0 >  /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu$i/online; done

# cat /sys/kernel/debug/irq/irqs/209
handler:  handle_edge_irq
device:   0000:d8:00.0
status:   0x00004000