Date:   Wed, 22 Sep 2021 11:46:09 -0700
From:   MR KABIRU WAHID <bfkabiruwahid@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY

Hello Sir, I know this email might come to you as a surprise coming
from one you haven’t meant before. I am Mr.Kabiru Wahid, a bank
manager with ADB BANK and a personal banker to Mr. Salla Khatif an
Egyptian who happened to be a Food supply contractor attached to the
former Afghanistan government before they were overthrown by the
Taliban government.Mr.Salla Khatif have a deposit of huge sum with our
bank but passed away with all his family on the 16th of May 2017
trying to escape from Kandahar Afghanistan.

The said sum can be used for an investment if you are interested, all
details relating to the funds are in my position, I will present you
as his Next-of-Kin because there is none, and will furnish you with
more details upon your response to this email:kabiruwahidy47@...il.com
Regards,
Mr.Kabiru Wahid.