Date:   Tue, 4 Jan 2022 02:51:09 +0100
From:   Stephanie Adamou <notifications206@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: APPROVED REFERENCE CODE: UNHRD/BPC0665

Ecobank Republic of Benin
Address: Ganhi, Rue Du Gouverneur Bayol 01 BP 1280TH Cotonou, Benin

APPROVED REFERENCE CODE: UNHRD/BPC0665

Hello, greetings to you and your family. This is Stephanie Adamou from
the Ecobank Republic of Benin. I am writing to inform you that we have
received a Compensation Fund of $5,800,000.00 from the United Nations
Humanitarian Response Depot (UNHRD) to transfer to you through our
MoneyGram remittance service. You will receive an amount of $3,000.00
twice a day until the full $5,800,000.00 has been transferred to you.
Please contact our general manager with the following information to
receive your first $3,000.00 payment today.

Full name: ___________
Country: ___________
City: ___________
Mobile phone number: ___________
Current residence address: ___________

Contact Person: Olga ADONON
Office E-mail (ecobankbenin2021@...oo.com)

Please note that the deadline to claim your fund is exactly from today
until July 31, 2022, after this deadline your fund will be returned to
the ordering Office.

Yours sincerely
Stephanie Adamou
Ecobank Republic of Benin