Date:   Wed, 12 Jan 2022 00:08:32 +0100
From:   Awa ouadarago <modernrich222@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Urgent Reply

Hello,
I am a relatives of a politically exposed person (PEP) that is in
financial regulation. Due to my present health condition, I'd decided
to write through this email for the security reason. Therefore, kindly
treat this as top secret for the security reason. I'd after fasting
and prayer choose to write not you particularly but I believing in
probability of you being a confidant chosen by chance; luck to help
and share in this noble cause. I need your assistant to conduct secret
transfers of family's funds worth $18.5 millions Dollars. It was
deposited in bank clandestinely.

I am in grave condition and i expect death anytime because of  the
political situation my families and me sickness, so i seek your help
in transferring the fund for our mutual benefit and i want to donate
some of  the fund to less privilege and you will be rewarded with
reasonable percentage of the fund, if you can assist .Thanking you in
advance.

Yours truly,
  Mrs Awa Ouadarago