Date:   Fri, 16 Sep 2022 19:09:41 +0100
From:   Linda Benson <70573774l@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello

Greetings,

I wish you health and happiness

I am an orphan child Please I never want to disturb you at all but
I’ll like you to give me your attention I’m looking for a reliable
person in your region to help me out of my present predicament, I need
your help and assistance in the transfer of my inheritance fund to
your bank account I will give you full details on why I want to do
this

Reply soon, it is urgent