Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 18:06:27 -0500
From: Bill Cox <waywardgeek@...il.com>
To: discussions@...sword-hashing.net
Subject: Re: Security concern for Catena

Anyone notice that this site went down for a few hours right after I posted
this?  This seems to happen on Saturdays and Sundays when I post any new
crypto-related idea to a crypto-related site.  I posted on a Saturday to
the TrueCrypt list and it was down all weekend.  I think I may have a
personal poltergeist who doesn't have the skills to realize when my posts
are harmless, but to CYA, he shuts down the site until a bigger brain can
review it.  I know... too paranoid...

Content of type "text/html" skipped