Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 08:15:02 -0500 (CDT)
From: Steve Thomas <steve@...tu.com>
To: "discussions@...sword-hashing.net" <discussions@...sword-hashing.net>
Subject: Call for pseudocode

Also see [steve@...tu.com: Re: pseudocode for Makwa]

I'm trying my best to write pseudocode for submissions and was going to
post this on the list when I finished. So submitters could check if they
are accurate representations of their algorithms. I took a few days off
from this when it was invading my dreams :). It was odd, code was attacking
me.

So far I got AntCrypt, Argon, battcrypt, Catena, Catfish, Centrifuge, and
EARWORM. If you want to please look at those and try to base your
pseudocode on them. I'll wait a few days for you to reply and then start up
again alphabetically. If you plan on doing it yourself and it's taking
awhile or you don't have free time right now, please reply so I don't waste
time writing it for you, just to have you want it replaced.

You can find everything on the wiki: https://password-hashing.net/wiki/