Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 09:56:31 -0700
From: Bill Cox <waywardgeek@...il.com>
To: "discussions@...sword-hashing.net" <discussions@...sword-hashing.net>
Subject: Re: [PHC] Argon2 version 1.2.1 release

By the way, I don't think I expressed just how happy I am with this new
code release.  I was hoping for the Argon2 team to borrow the best ideas
from Solar Designer and others, and the Argon2 team delivered, and then
some.  The level of quality in the latest code from the Argon2 team is far
better than I had hoped for.  I can now look at the improved Argon2 and see
a clear winner.  It really is the best of the competition.

There may have been road bumps along the way, but this competition seems to
have arrived at an outstanding destination.  Kudos to everyone involved!

Bill

Content of type "text/html" skipped