Date: Sat Aug 20 03:10:47 2005
From: ahaning at gmail.com (Andrew Haninger)
Subject: Off topic. To the list Admins or anyone that
	can help me

On 8/19/05, waldo alvarez <waldoalvarez00@...il.com> wrote:
> I'm just landed here recently because of an e-mail in bugtrack. You
> know curiosity can take you to strange places. And jejej this list is
> great. Non moderation simply makes it great. Now the problem is. I
> sort mail arriving to my mailbox by category using filters. Now the
> only common thing that applies to all mails here is the
> [Full-disclosure] text in the subject. Everything else is a caos. The
> from fields sometimes don't have the fulldisclosure address. And on
> the other side I tried to sort using that text in the subject but it
> doesn't work at all sometimes messages land in the Fulldiclosure
> folder I have for this list but sometimes they land straigth into my
> inbox. And there is a total caos having so much traffic this list.
> Could anybody that solved this before gimme a hand telling me the
> solution for this. In any case I think this list should work in that
> sense like the rest of the lists.
FWIW, here's my Gmail filter for full-disclosure:

Matches: subject:([Full-Disclosure])
Do this: Apply label "full"

You could also say something like "if the from or the cc address is
full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, then apply label "full"" but I'm
not sure if Gmail allows such filters.

HTH.

-Andy