From: se_cur_ity at hotmail.com (morning_wood)
Subject: Authorities eye MSBlaster suspect

shouldnt these measures been in place already?
instead of rushing on a per-incident basis, you should be implimenting
these things anyway. IMHO is prudent to expend some overkill
during lockdown and penetration testing on a system when
it is deployed or periodically tested, so there is a reduction
during a per-incident basis. You still not taking responsibility
to the proper party - the admin or security administrator
of said computing resource. They are the ones responsible
for allowing internet egress into thier networks, a known hostile
environment.

get educated, take some responsibility for you high paying job,
and quit trying to lay the blame elsewhere.

Donnie Werner
http://e2-labs.com