From: vxdude2003 at yahoo.com (VX Dude)
Subject: Gmail/Yahoo!

--- System Outage <system_outage@...oo.com> wrote:
> Yeah, i've contacted the Yahoo! Security Team over
> the past 1/2 years with various issues that they
> -did- follow up and patch, but did not once think to
> tell me about progress. It was only after I spoke to
> a representative of Yahoo! Security and said I was
> going to post all the underground security issues
> with Yahoo! to FD, that I received an e-mail to say
> sorry that we didn't contact you. We've been reading
> -all- mails are we've been taking further action(s),
> after all this time.

<snip>

> I guess the same may apply for Google Security Team.
> After all, Yahoo! and Google were very good
> partners, up until recently. Google and Yahoo! seem
> to have very quickly become rivals, with regards of
> Search and  E-mail.
>
> The things I could tell FD about Yahoo! would rock
> the Yahoo! Security Team to it's foundations (and
> they know it). Luckily for them, I have morals.
>
> Yahoo! are aware of who I am, even though they know
> me on another alias.
>

> Cheerio

<snip>

I would just like to point out that some of us who use
yahoo enjoy their security holes, if they didnt have
such security holes we move on to using something like
gmail!

So please, stop telling yahoo, if they really cared,
they'd do it on their own, and don't blab to FD
either.  Why ruin everyone's fun for 2 inches of fame?

PS: FD keep sending those viruses.  I don't know what
the fuck it has to do for your cause, but it helps out
my cause ;p