From: stuart at cyberdelix.net (lsi)
Subject: denial of service on ISN list

I can't subscribe to ISN because their mail server thinks my mail
server is a spammer.  I can report that Pipex are one of the largest
ISPs in the UK, and that this server might be used by hundreds of
thousands of people.

I put it to ISN that your system allows people to be kicked off the
list.  All I need to do is fake some spam from my enemy's SMTP to the
list, and you block the entire server.  When another of Pipex'
100,000 subscribers attempts to join, they are blocked too.  Not
good.

Stu