From: dsardina at si.rr.com (DSardina)
Subject: Fw: Citibank reminder: please update your data

Frederic, I couldn't of said it better myself.

Attached is the screenshot of the email and the emails html source code.

There is also another one going around acting as Microsoft Update, telling
the user to click on a link to update to SP2.

<http://www.dslreports.com/r0/download/687798~6d674802d815a8f9963e8c90f72615
28/untitled.PNG>

DS-