From: marklist at comcast.net (marklist@...cast.net)
Subject: OT: U.S. 2004 Election Fraud.

> --On Thursday, November 11, 2004 02:21:23 PM -0200 pandora@....com.br wrote:
> >
> > Depending on your state/county/whatever, your vote did count a LOT LESS
> > than other votes. It all depends on how many electoral college votes your
> > state has.
> >
> Is this what passes for logic?  Every vote counts the same.  You may not
> like the results, but no vote counts any more or any less than any other
> vote.
> >
> > How does that feel? Knowing that someone elses vote is more important than
> > yours?
> >
> How does it make you feel that you can't even think logically?
>
> Can we remove this "discussion" from the list please?
>
> Paul Schmehl (pauls@...allas.edu)
> Adjunct Information Security Officer
> The University of Texas at Dallas
> AVIEN Founding Member
> http://www.utdallas.edu

> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
> Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

Sorry list, I just couldn't resist......

*Electoral votes vs. Population [1]

State    Population Votes  Votes / M pop.
Alaska      648,818   3        4.624
Wyoming     501,242   3        5.985
Texas    22,118,509  34        1.537

I guess you must have missed that day in elementary
school when they covered this.  Pretty simple huh???

Are you happy that a Wyoming voter has 3.89 times the
political power you do????

Next time get your facts together before you post.

-Shub

[1] http://www.fairvote.org/e_college/popandvotes.htm