From: temp739 at yahoo.com (Pseudo Nym)
Subject: hushmail.com, is this true?

Thank you Valdis, you were spot on.  I'm sorry, I must
have been misunderstood, my main concern IS a blunt
legal object being used against hushmail to find my
identity.  Without contact with their staff there is
no way to prove their claim that their log files do
not correlate IP addresses to e-mail addresses.  I
wanted to know if anyone on the list has had
experiences with them that would support this claim
(that hushmail does not know their own user's IPs).

I'm sorry I came off as harsh to Mr. Smith but when I
saw his email addy was "stfunub" I got a little
carried away.  I thought it would be ironic. :-).

And Atte, I am not posting from my IP address as I am
aware Yahoo leaks that information.

Again, any information related to this claim of
their's would be very helpful.