Date: Mon Dec 19 04:02:09 2005
From: coderman at gmail.com (coderman)
Subject: [Clips] A small editorial about recent events.
	(fwd)

On 12/18/05, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle@...il.com> wrote:
> Well, not all Coup's have to be bloody. I would be perfectly happy
> with a bloodless coup (or even a sporty one)
>
> The problem lies with the fact that most military persons (that I have
> met, especially ones that have not _seen_ combat) follow the
> "commander in chief" blindly (well unless they get a BJ), so any
> bloodless coup would be met by a very bloody retribution.

if/when it does happen, the enemy targeted by the
revolutionaries/insurgents will be critical infrastructure:
http://globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/

that's the most effective and efficient means to cut the knees out
from under the current significantly centralized command and control
structures.

remember katrina?  that's what government looks like without
coordination and communication, and it isn't pretty.  (in fact, large
scale infrastructure disruption may be even more devastating than
large scale armed rebellion.  i'm not anxious to find out which is
worse)