Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 22:13:55 +0100
From: Denzity <denzity@...il.com>
To: "stop killing civilians" <stopkillingcivilians@...glemail.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Hackers ready as G8 governments refuse to stop
	Israel invading Lebanon

I'm not trying to get into a political war but both sides have their reasons
for bombing each other. If they stop now any agreement will not be made
comfortably by either side and it will just lead to further attacks (whether
a full scale war or terrorist attacks) in the future. Israel needs to bomb
the hell out of Hezbolah and take Lebannon. Its cruel but thats the way it
has to be to obtain "peace".

A full scale hacker war will not arise because of this. Middle-eastern
hackers are talented and they may have many 0-days on their side, however
there are also many hackers who are backing Israel. A few hacks may happen
but nothing on a large scale. Why? Because while people do support the sides
very few of the hackers are actually Israelis and Lebanese civilians. Only
if people are really involved in the war will they go all out.

On 22/07/06, stop killing civilians <stopkillingcivilians@...glemail.com>
wrote:

> We've as always been monitoring the world situation in respect of
> cyber terrorism and world wide issues on the ground with Hezbollah.
>
> Hezbollah are a proxy army of Iran and Syria and have provoked Israel
> into attacking the southern border of Lebanon.
>
> It appears this conflict is also an electronic war and both sides are
> using the internet in the propaganda war.
>
> Also, script kid hackers have been accessing and defacing web pages to
> send politcal messages to Israel government, to encourage them to stop
> them from targeting residential areas.
>
> However, Hezbollah are themselves civilians with homes in civilians
> areas where the Israeli military forces are targeting.
>
> It is hard therefore for Israel to define and protect legitimate
> civilians from Hezbollah cilvilians.
>
> Bush cannot send out ceasefire calls right now as this would
> contradict his current war on terror policy previously seen in
> Afghanistan and Iraq.
>
> Hezbollah are labelled as a terrorist force, although Hezbollah are
> funded and politically supported by Syria and Iran.
>
> Both Syria and Iran have been on Sky News television, a breaking news
> station leading the world-wide coverage to the world and United
> Kingdom, giving continued full support to Hezbollah.
>
> Sky News are giving upto the minute commentry of Hezbollah rockets
> exploding in the city of Haifa, with visual and audio coverage beamed out
> of Israel straight out to television screens throughout United Kingdom
> and wider world community.
>
> Hackers are monitoring the same coverage and are increasingly getting
> nervous about the situation as the escalation of warfare slides out of
> control.
>
> People and hackers don't want to increase tensions any further on the
> internet, we've for now left that upto the script kid hacker community
> to deliver payloads on international wide area network targets
> electronically.
>
> Hackers have stock piles of 0-day exploits, like Hezbollah and Israel
> have rockets.
>
> Nobody wants to see a full scale hacker war, but the hostilities are
> making hackers become increasingly frustrated with whats going on, as
> Lebanon announce so many civilians have been killed now, that the
> Lebanon government are digging and preparing mass graves to deal with
> the influx of dead bodies being received by the emergency services.
>
> We want a ceasefire, we want Israel to stop the bombing.

Content of type "text/html" skipped