Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 02:30:42 +0200
From: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@...il.com>
To: j-f sentier <j.sentiar@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Barack Obama <-- Not Appropriate

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 2:03 AM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar@...il.com> wrote:

> hey bitch, you're the first to spread propaganda here, then STFU.

this mailing list is archived online - it's not difficult to prove you
wrong, but you ignore reality so I'm not going to bother (it's too easy for
others to do if they really cared)

You've got no creditbility here.

Why, because you say so?

What did you do for computer security lately?

> 2009/1/22 Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@...il.com>
>
>> the fact that you express your opinions on a political manner in a comsec
>> mailing list and they happen to be copied from terrorist propaganda (i.e.
>> baseless, ignores reality, full of lies and distortions)
>>
>> And when you are presented with facts that contradict what you said, you
>> shift the argument to baseless character attacks (with your pathetic
>> English).
>>
>> That basically proves you are here to do propaganda - either voluntarily
>> (because you are EVIL) - or because you are paid to do it by evil
>> people/governments (like Iran, who is known to support terrorists).
>>
>> But it does not explain why you expect n3td3v to stop his computer
>> security related discussions (that are not technical, but computer security
>> related), when you don't stop your propaganda that is _completely unrelated
>> to computer security_?
>>

>> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 1:38 AM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar@...il.com> wrote:
>>
>>> yeah totally, i work for fucking IRAN punk, if i'm agains free israeli
>>> bull-shit, and n3tcr4p , then i'm ureleet or Iran propaganda or something
>>> EVIL.
>>>
>>> this prove your closed-mind side which in this case turns in a fucking
>>> brown noze.

Content of type "text/html" skipped