Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 03:30:38 -0500
From: full-disclosure@...e-mail.net
To: Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: "funsec" as a terror cell

> How does that have any relationship to funsec?

I don't trust anyone connected to Gadi Evron, Mossad, IDF, especially if they are going around planting car bombs, then what do you expect they have planned in the cyber domain to obtain more power over the people? I certainly wouldn't subscribe to Funsec. Sure harvest the data post to build up evidence against them but apart from that I wouldn't want to be part of it.

While Funsec doesn't appear sinister its still a branch of the bigger picture of Gadi Evron, Mossad, IDF and their Clandestine operations. Most of the folks on Funsec are just there to groom Gadi Evron because of his connections with Israeli Intelligence, they aren't genuinely supportive of Gadi Evron. However, there do seem to be a few fruitcakes on there such as yourself who are genuinely supportive of Gadi Evron, Mossad, IDF and don't seem to be able to scope the bigger picture of whats going on.

It is them I feel sorry for, the ones who don't realise, the naive ones of the Funsec mailing list who probably don't realise the bigger picture.

Proof people aren't genuinely supportive of Gadi Evron and we are all working against him/them on the mailing list:

Forwarded conversation