Date:	Sun, 1 Nov 2015 11:06:09 +0000
From:	Hassan Saidu <hassan.saidu01@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: FROM MR HASSAN SAIDU Hello Re: LETTER OF CONFIDENTIALITY (01/11/2015)

FROM:MR HASSAN SAIDU
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (A D B)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.

Dear Friend

This message might come to you as a surprise. However, it all just my
urgent needs for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for
this transaction. I saw your brief contact on web directory during a
comprehensive online search. Please accept my sincere apology, if i am
interfering on your privacy search, while I was searching for a
foreign partner. I assured of your capability and reliability to
champion this business opportunity when I was praying about you. I am
a banker by profession in Burkina Faso West Africa and currently
holding the post of BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER in our bank.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($22.3
million dollars) of one of my bank clients who died along with his
entire family on 17 January 2008 in a plane crash. I am inviting you
for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the
ratio of 60 / 40% while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses
that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills,
if you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer
will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your responses. Please
indicate your willingness by sending your Personal Mobile Number for
easy communication.

                                     What You Will Be required to do:

1] Provide a bank account where the funds will be transfer via Bank to
Bank Transfer.
2] Invest and Manage the Funds Profitably on my Behalf pending when i
will be ready to take over.
3] 40% of the total fund will be for your assistance, while the
balance of 60% will be for me and while 10% will be to       take care
of expenses.

I am willing to negotiate Management Sharing Percentage after the
confirmation of the funds in your account. I shall expect to hear from
you urgently as this is of high Priority. I shall make available to
you all necessary information, directives and possibly arrange a
meeting prior to the commencement of the transaction at the bank where
the funds is deposited.

Thanks.
Best regards,
MR HASSAN SAIDU