Date:   24 Feb 2022 10:56:17 +0100
From:   "FWS BHC" <office@...il.com>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Hello  As i write you my consultant is in your state searching for a reliable partner who we can partner with but I got your website vger.kernel.org on my search for a business partner online at google business search. I am a politician and i don't have time to invest. i am willing to invest $35 Million  in area of Investment interest: Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Aviation, Tourism, Retail, Real Estate & Construction, IT & Communications, Engineering, Utilities, Telecoms, Mining, Maritime Sector and Entertainment industries. I will give you 40% of the total funds while i have 60% but to be on a safe side and to be sure you will give to me my 60% of the total funds,we need to sign an agreement document to guarantee my 60% please. can we discuss more? i wait to hear from you. Thanks Miller Tel:+1 404 596 &532

Hello

As i write you my consultant is in your state searching for a
reliable partner who we can partner with but I got your website
vger.kernel.org on my search for a business partner online at
google business search.
I am a politician and i don't have time to invest. i am willing
to invest $35 Million  in area of Investment interest: Oil & Gas,
Agriculture, Aviation, Tourism, Retail, Real Estate &
Construction, IT & Communications, Engineering, Utilities,
Telecoms, Mining, Maritime Sector and Entertainment industries.
I will give you 40% of the total funds while i have 60% but to be
on a safe side and to be sure you will give to me my 60% of the
total funds,we need to sign an agreement document to guarantee my
60% please. can we discuss more? i wait to hear from you.
Thanks
Miller
Tel:+1 404 596 &532