Date:   Wed, 4 Dec 2019 09:31:40 -0400
From:   MR KABIRU WAHID <mrkabiruwahid47@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Business Relationship!

Dear Friend

I am Kabiru Wahid,  I am contacting you in respect of my late client
fund $15.5 Million Dollars deposited with a bank here in Burkina which
is about to be confiscated by his bank after many years unclaimed,
Kindly indicate your interest by sending me your full data, You will
be entitle to 50%;40% for me and 10% to defray all cost You should be
rest assured that this is 100% risk-free also free from any
scam/fraudulent act.

Yours Sincerely
Mr Kabiru Wahid