Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 10:24:45 -0500
From: Bill Cox <waywardgeek@...il.com>
To: discussions@...sword-hashing.net
Subject: Re: [PHC] Proposed timeline changes

Not that my opinion should hold much weight here - I'm just dabbling after
all - but the one thing said that I strongly agree with is that submitters
should be allowed to "borrow" each other's ideas in the second phase,
potentially making major changes to their algorithms.

Content of type "text/html" skipped